How to place an advert or auction:
1. Click on the post new ad or post new auction button.
2. If you are not registered on the site, you will have to enter a username, contact details and password. If you are registered and logged in, you will be brought to the select a category page.
3. Select a category from the list. If there are sub categories for your chosen category you will then choose the relevant sub category.
4. Select which county you are in.
5. You will then enter the advert or auction details. Remember to write a good description so that prospective buyers have all the information they require.
6. The next step is to add images and a video (if you have one) to your advert or auction. Select which image you would like as your main image on this page. When adding a video, input the video ID in the box and then click upload video.
7. You will then be brought to a payment page where you will be shown the cost of the ad/auction. You will choose your payment option and make payment.
8. On successful completion of payment, your advert or auction will be live on our site!
9. Classifieds ads are live for 60 days unless removed by user.
10. The finish time and date of Auction ads is determined by the user who places the ad. The finish time of an Auction ad can be no more than 14 days from the date placed.
If you have lost your password, please click on the lost password option on the login screen to receive a new password. If you do not receive the email, check your junk folder before contacting us.
If you would like further help, you can contact us at email@example.com